Thursday, May 27, 2010

Go for blog

3....2...1...we have liftoff.  I'm starting a blog.  Again.  This might be number 3 or 4.  I don't know where the others went, and I haven't been good at keeping up with them in the past.  I figure now, though, I have no excuses.  I have a lot of free time.  A LOT.  I'm not in school anymore, so no homework to complain about.  I moved far away, so my social life isn't all that active.  And I have access to a computer during work.  The good kind of access. *wink*

Anyway, there are no excuses not to write, and I think a blog might be a good way to keep people up-to-date on my life.  Those who are interested at least.  And not that they have to be or should feel obligated to know what's going on with me.

So begins the over-analyzing.

I think I'm crazy, and that's partially the reason behind this blog.  My inability to keep my anxiety in check has lead to one good thing:  this blog!  And entertainment for you.  I hope to make you laugh and maybe spark some conversations about situations that I over-analyze.  Since I've moved to Atlanta, I feel like I'm having awkward occurrences on a daily basis.  It could be the southern culture that I'm just not used to, or it could be the fact that remaining jobless for about a year made me somewhat of a recluse.  Well, either way, I'm a part of society again, and it feels different this time around.  Enjoy my stories, illustrations, and photos, leave a comment (or keep it to yourself...whatever), and see how I'm attempting to deal with being totally freaking awkward.

-Amy

0 comments:

Post a Comment